|You have been seriously injured ! You will restore 1 less whenever you drink, eat or rest.|
For whatever reason, you survived whatever traumatic (or kinky) event caused this injury. Better use a bandage fast, before it gets a LOT worse.
You must get wounded in the following situations:
- Fleeing a zone controlled by zombies.
- Using an EMS System (charged).
- Not Exiting an Explorable Ruin before you run out of .
You have a chance of being wounded in the following situations:
- Using a Furious Kitten (partially digested) to kill zombies.
- Moderate chance if being attacked by another Citizen in town, increased chance if in the World Beyond.
- High chance of injury if you are in a Hardcore Town.
- High chance if being hit by a Sand Ball in a Hardcore Town. (No effect in normal towns)
- Low chance while being a Watchmen that night.
- Maximum is reduced to 5, while the current remains unchanged even if it exceeds the max after wounded.
- Normal consumables (e.g. Water Ration, normal food, booze, Anabolic Steroids) can only restore you to maximum so you will only get max 5 .
- However the wound does not affect you to receive any bonus from quality consumables. For example, you have zero . You will gain 5 and 1 bonus when you consume any premium food. You will gain 5 and 2 bonus if you consume Twinoid 500mg.
- You can still get 1 bonus from Dice or Incomplete Deck of Cards.
- If you do not cure your wound before The Attack, you will be Infected the next day.
- Unable to perform any action which will make them wounded, e.g. using an EMS System (charged).
- Identifiable in any citizen's Home by the rumor:
- has been seriously wounded.
Type of Injury
There are six different injuries. Apart from the general effects explained above, most of them contribute specific side-effects:
- Arm - You cannot work at the construction sites (building or repairing building damage) or open/close the Town Gates. However you can still transform items in the Workshop.
- Eye - Chance to find an item while scavenging is considerably reduced
- Foot - No other penalty
- Hands - Most objects become unusable:
- You cannot use most weapons, e.g. Battery Launcher 1-ITF (loaded). However Water Pistol (3 shots), Water Bomb, Aqua-Splash (empty) still works.
- You cannot repair a broken item with a Repair Kit or Kwik-Fix.
- It is possible to consume food or water, but you cannot use Doggy Bag (as you need to open before you can consume the food inside).
- You will receive this message if you try to use an object which you cannot use: It is impossible for you to use the ____ with your wounded hand! You must get help or get healed...
- Head - Your speech in the forums is altered, as if you were stuttering.
- Leg - As you walk around in the World Beyond, there is a chance that you will fail to move from one location to another, of which 1 will be wasted but you still remain on the same location. If your escort walks with you, they will all stop on the same location if you fail to move. Only you will waste 1 while other escortees and the escort will not. See escort for details.
- A Bandage can cure an injury. It will give you the Healed status. This status prevents you from using another Bandage that day if you become again. Wounded
- If the Infirmary is complete, you can cure injury with 5 at home. It does NOT give you the Healed status.
- Becoming will give you a WoundedDistinction.