|The advancement of a town depends on the construction of a shabby workshop full of nondescript clutter. It allows resources to be converted and is a pre-requisite for the construction of other more advanced buildings.|
|Action Points cost||25|
The hammer of hammers, the sawing of saws, they all take place in this important building. Who knows who had the idea of it?
The allows towns to refine resources for Workshopconstruction. It is often one of the first buildings to be constructed as other buildings depend on the resources it provides. Local towns are provided with a pre-constructed Workshop.
- Once built you can visit the workshop in Town and refine an item for 3
- Upgrading the building will reduce the cost of constructing new buildings by an additional 5% per upgrade
This building is able to refine the following items:
- When refined, the following text pops up: After some DIY (thumb hammering, sweating, and colorful language), you have obtained a (the object has been placed in the bank). something...
- Defensive Focus
- Cannon Mounds
- War Mill
- Screaming Saws
- Building Registry
- Defensive Thinktank
- Small Café
- Small Cemetary
- Builders' Merchant
- Community Involvement
- Central Cafeteria
- Central Laboratory
- In Season 3:
- The construction of the no longer costs Workshop×1
- Workshop upgrade changed from 7% cost reduction to 5% cost reduction per level
- In Season 4:
- The workshop icon in the lower menu where you can convert objects was renamed "factory"; it was quickly changed back to workshop.
- The text appearing when converting items changed slightly; the old one was: After some DIY, you have obtained (the object has been placed in the bank). You have used 1 action points (cost reduced by 2 AP thanks to : Factory, Hacksaw ). something...