|Allows the destruction of weapons at the dump.|
|Parent building||Garbage Dump|
|Action Points cost||20|
Since that Garbage Dump still isn't tall enough to stop zombies from climbing over, let's throw in some sharp objects, and maybe a zombie or two will decapitate themselves.
- This construction allows unbroken Weapons to be dumped for an additional +5 on top of the +1 given by Garbage Dump. In other words, each dumped weapon will now be +6 and +7 if Dump Upgrade is constructed.
The following items can be dumped:
All "attack-able" items under Armoury and Furniture sections of the Bank are usable.
- Unbroken melee weapons such as Screwdriver, Rusty Chain or Machete
- Grenades such as Water Bomb
- Furniture such as Old Washing Machine or Carcinogenic Oven
- Loaded water based weapons such as Water Pistol (3 shots)
- Loaded battery powered weapons such as Battery Launcher Mk. II (loaded)
- Fat Cat: this is an animal, but also a furniture.
- Machine Gun (empty) and Revolver (empty): even though not "attack-able" due to the missing of Handful of Bullets in the game, it is dumpable even if they are empty.
The following items are exceptions:
- Components such as Plastic Bag; they cannot be used to attack zombies yet.
- Empty water based weapons such as Water Pistol (empty); it needs to be loaded with a Water Ration.
- Empty battery powered weapons such as Battery Launcher 1-ITF (empty); it needs to be loaded with a Battery.
- Broken items; it needs to be fixed.
- "Attack-able" items under Defences Category (such as Unshaped Concrete Blocks)
- "Attack-able" items under Miscellaneous items Category (such as Chicken)
- Did not function when it was introduced in Season 3. It was fixed in Season 4.
- In Season 5:
- In Season 6: