From Die2Nite Wiki
|This revolutionary defensive device fires powerful jets of water vapor into the ranks of zombies approaching our walls. With some additional adjustments, this will be an exceptionally powerful defence!|
|Action Points cost||60|
|Resource cost||×10 ×40×7|
A straightforward defensive build, let's just pray our well doesn't dry out.
The add some base defence and can be upgraded to add more at the cost of more water consumption daily. Water Turrets
- Building it gives 70 to the town.
- Upgrading it via the Daily Project increases the provided, but it will consumes water rations from the well daily.
|Base||Water Turrets give 70 defence|
|Level 1|| Increases Defence from Water Turrets to 126, |
but consumes 2 water rations from the well every day.
|Level 2|| Increases Defence from Water Turrets to 182, |
but consumes 4 water rations from the well every day.
|Level 3|| Increases Defence from Water Turrets to 238, |
but consumes 6 water rations from the well every day.
|Level 4|| Increases Defence from Water Turrets to 294, |
but consumes 9 water rations from the well every day.
|Level 5|| Increases Defence from Water Turrets to 350, |
but consumes 12 water rations from the well every day.
- Upgrades only provide additional defence if there is enough water in The Well to power them.
- If you don't have enough water for your current level the turrets will fall back to level 0 (base level), not to the level that you can afford.
- For example, if you have Water Turrets level 5 but only 4 rations of water in the well, then the Water Turrets will not fall back to level 2 that you can afford, but it will work as level 0 instead.
- The daily upgrades are applied before determining if the Water Turrets work or not.
- If you have Water Turrets level 4 and you have voted to upgrade it to level 5 with 9 rations in the well, then the Water Turrets will not be level 4 during the attack but level 5. Because you have insufficient water for that, it will fall back to level 0.
- If you have Water Turrets level 5 with no water in the well and you have voted for a Pump upgrade that will give 20 water rations then the water is added to The Well before The Attack. Then the Water Turrets will function at level 5 giving max and consume 12 water rations so you will have only 8 water rations the next day.
- The displayed town defence will reflect immediately when you have enough water in The Well now.
- For example, if your town has turrets level 2 but no water in the bank to power them. The town's defences will display as "x". If you add 4 water rations to the well, your town's total defences will display as "x+98".
- In Season 2:
- Defences were 60, 108, 156, 204, 252, 300.
- In Season 4:
- In Season 6:
- In Season 7: