|Drinking your water ration will quench your thirst when you're in the World Beyond. This will refresh you, and more importantly, your action points once per day.|
A water ration is one of the most important items in a Town. It stops you from dehydrating into a corpse, replenishes your so you can carry on with more work, and when needed, it can be used in conjunction with other items to wipe out a few pesky zombies. Really, what more can you ask from a bottle of water these days?
- Undepleted zones
- Use Seeker to discover a useful object.
- Use Seeker (upgraded) to discover a useful object.
- Withdrawing a ration from The Well.
- Use Water Purifying Tablets on a Full Jerrycan
- Drink to restore up to your maximum and/or improve your thirst status:
- If normal and NOT refreshed, you are restored up to your maximum (6 for a healthy person), and gains the Refreshed status.
- If thirsty and NOT refreshed, it removes your Thirsty status, you are restored up to your maximum (6 for a healthy person), and gains the Refreshed status.
- If thirsty and refreshed, it only removes the Thirsty status. is NOT restored.
- If dehydrated, is NOT restored, but Dehydrated! status is changed to Thirsty.
- Dispose a corpse without any cost.
- Combined with Bag of Cement to form Unshaped Concrete Blocks.
- Combined with Strong Spices and Chinese Noodles to form Spicy Chinese Noodles.
- Combined with a Vial of Poison to form Water Ration (poisoned).
- Fill a Water Cooler Bottle (empty), Water Cooler Bottle (1 ration), or Water Cooler Bottle (2 rations).
- Fill a water-based weapon.
Required in the Constructions of:
- Abject Panic (×4)
- Acid Spray (×2)
- Air Strike (×10)
- Apple Tree (×10)
- Automatic Sprinkler (×20)
- Boiling Fog (×10)
- Decon Shower (×10)
- Dump Upgrade (×20)
- Fertilizer (×10)
- Gas Gun (×2)
- Giant Sandcastle (×30)
- Grapeboom (×10)
- Great Moat (×20)
- Mines (×10)
- Mist Spray (×15)
- Shooting Gallery (×30)
- Shower (×5)
- Slip 'n' Slide (×10)
- Sluice (×15)
- Small Café (×1)
- Vegetable Plot (×10)
- Water Turrets (×40)
- Wonder Wheel (×20)
- If one does not drink water at least once per two days, they will most likely die.
- If a citizen does not drink water (is not Refreshed when they end the day), they will wake up the next day Thirsty. This also occurs on their 11th step in the desert without water.
- If a citizen does not drink water (is not Refreshed when they end the day) and is already Thirsty, they will wake up the next day Dehydrated!. This also occurs on their 22nd step in the desert without water (or 11th step if already Thirsty).
- If a citizen ends the day Dehydrated! (regardless of Refreshed status), they will wake up the next day Death. This also occurs on their 33rd step in the desert without water (22nd step if already Thirsty, or 11th step if already Dehydrated!).
- After using water ration and getting Refreshed status additional blurb appears on water ration : Note: you have already restored your Action Points by drinking today.
Drinking while Dehydrated!