From Die2Nite Wiki
|When it comes to water, every drop counts. This construction adds +2 rations to the well and can be rebuilt every day.|
|Action Points cost||12|
- When built, adds 2 water to The Well.
- In Season 3:
- was added. Water Catcher
- In Season 4:
- The resource cost fell from to ×2×1
- In Season 6:
- The resource cost reverted to Season 4 cost and ×2×2
- -wise, the Water Catcher is a waste, since it basically gives back the same amount of spent to build it (Barring an upgraded Workshop), but also wastes resources.
- Its only uses is to "recycle" water by spending from food or other sources in it, so to grant a ration for two people who haven't drank yet; the Water Catcher therefore serves a small purpose in helping stave off Dehydration.
- Or if the situation arises, that no water is left in The Well and The Bank, to prevent Water Turrets from failing.