From Die2Nite Wiki
|This tower, situated near the gates, gives an estimation of the magnitude of the forthcoming attack, allowing the citizens to be better prepared. It also unlocks all construction projects linked to emergency situations.|
|Action Points cost||12|
Woah! You can see everything from up here! Too bad there's nothing to see but the empty, sand-filled desert. If you squint, though, you can count the zombies dragging themselves towards the town.
- Visit the tower in town to contribute towards an estimation of tonight's attack. 24 citizens are required to produce a complete estimation.
- At level 1 or above, the tower will automatically reveal zombie numbers and the presence of buildings in a given radius around the town.
- Building the Upgraded Map will give exact zombie numbers.
- Once the tower is level 4 or above, an option in zones near the town will appear that allows people to teleport directly back into town, saving up to 3 .
- You can teleport out of a zone where you do not have Control or even when you are Terrorised.
- If the gates are closed, the teleport function gained by upgrades will teleport you back to square (0,0) (The Town Gates), although you will not be able to enter the town until the gates have been opened.
- With Labyrinth constructed, the teleport function allows citizens to bypass the cost of entering the town through conventional means, the gates. It teleports you straight in instead.
- It is impossible, however, to teleport back from (0,0): you'll have to spend 1 on entering from there.
- Thus, it is possible to get stuck trying to search the refuse with the last .
|Base||Gives an estimation of the magnitude of the forthcoming attack|
|Level 1||Every morning, all the zombies within 3 zones of the town are detected.|
|Level 2||Every morning, all the zombies within 6 zones of the town are detected.|
|Level 3||Every morning, all the zombies within 10 zones of the town are detected.|
|Level 4|| Every morning, all zombies within 10 zones of the town are detected |
+ Allows citizens within 1 km of the town to return without using any APs. (from the cyan squares)
|Level 5|| Every morning, all zombies within 10 zones of the town are detected |
+ Allows citizens within 2 km of the town to return without using any APs. (from the pale green squares)
- Upgraded Map
- Emergency Supplies
- Guard Tower
- Crows' Nest
- In Season 6: