Ability to Take Water From Well
Each citizen can take 1 Water Ration from the well each day.
If the town is in Chaos Mode, each citizen can take up to 3 Water Rations from the well each day, if the pump is built. If the pump is not built, every citizen is still limited to 1 Water Ration from the well each day.
Adding More Water
- Building the Pump adds 10 Water Rations
- Building the Hydraulic Network adds 15 rations
- Building the Drilling Rig adds 40 rations
- Building the Mechanical Pump adds 50 rations
- Building the Divining Rocket adds 60 rations
- Building the Eden Project adds 70 rations
- Building the Divining Rods adds 100 rations
- Building the No Holes Barred adds 150 rations
- Building the Water Catcher adds up to 2 rations per day
- Purifying a Full Jerrycan / Stagnant Water Can (done in your Home) with the Water Purifier adds 1-3 rations to the well- if the Water Filter has been built, it adds 4-9 rations to the well.
- Individual Water Rations, and Purified Stagnant Water may be added to the well. (Note that this way Purified Stagnant Water may be converted.)
- Trying to fill the well with no water/ poisoned water gives:
You need clean water (not from a Jerrycan, for example) in your rucksack.
If the Water Turrets are upgraded, they will take some water from the well during the attack and boost the town's defense. If there is no water in the well, the upgrade will be ignored.