|Always ready to get involved with any construction project, the technician, abandoned alone on a desert island with nothing but a toothpick, could construct an enormous entirely autonomous wheel. So just imagine what technical marvels they could construct with a shiny new DIY kit!|
The Technician is a job available only to Heroes.
The is specialized in the art of construction and has additional Technician to help with building structures and converting objects. He is also able to unlock doors in the Explorable Ruins.
- Technicians have 6 (Construction Points) in addition to their (Action Points). These can be used at the Construction Sites or in the Workshop. Whenever a technician spends at the Construction Sites or Workshop, will be used first if still available.
- cannot be restored by normal means, they only replenish after each day's attack.
- At least 1 is required to use . In other words, the Technician cannot be Exhausted if he wants to use his .
- The Technician is also able to produce blank keys from locked doors while exploring the Explorable Ruins.
Known Blanks and Keys:
- If the Technician is shunned, he will get the bonus AP from the Ministry of Slavery if working on a construction site.
- After discovering an Explorable Ruins, Technicians should wait for other citizens to make a map of the building and location of locked doors, then plan a route, enter and try to make a blank of all locked doors in one go.
- The Technician's used to be restored at 24:00 (maintenance time), but as of the game's merge with Twinoid, the are restored at 23:00, similar to .
- Prior to this update, Technicians could spend their right after The Attack, but before maintenance (24:00) - would have been restored, not yet.
- can be used in the Workshop as of an unnamed Season 4 update.