From Die2Nite Wiki
|Your precious book entitled "Junior Woodchuck's Scouting Manual". Even though it may look like a children's book, it contains a wealth of useful information for anyone looking to survive in the great outdoors. It even shows you how to find food easily.|
|Professional tool (cannot be dropped)|
|Sub Category||Professional tools|
It's a wilderness survival guide for adolescents.
- Is a professional tool used by the Survivalist. It cannot be dropped.
- One per day, when at least 3km from town(NOT at 2/2), the guide can be used to restore 6 and give either the Fed or Refreshed status.
- Allows campsites to be improved up to 100% survival chance.
- As of Season 6, the now has a 25% chance (confirm) of failure, resulting in the book being used up, but providing no food/water Survival Guide, after day 4, changes increase over time.
- The following message appears:
- So much for the survival book. Hardly surprising that this book didn't go beyond the elementary stages... No wonder Junior Woodchuck only wrote one book - he probably starved to death in a desert somewhere. You have found absolutely nothing, but you probably knew that already.