From Die2Nite Wiki
- change what the Status EffectsCitizen is able to do and provide insight to the citizen's current health and well-being.
- Certain actions grant you a certain status. For example, drinking Alcohol gives the Drunk status, preventing the consumption of another bottle of alcohol, greatly impairs Scavenging effectiveness, and distorts the player's speech (see Drunken Interjections).
- Certain actions remove a status, such as consuming a Paracetoid 7g removes the Infected status, which may kill a player during Midnight.
Here is a list of how statuses change and affect a Citizen during the attack:
- Fed, Refreshed, Hungover, Drugged, and Healed are removed. This allows a citizen to once again consume Food, drink Water Ration, drink Alcohol, consume a Drug without becoming hooked, or use a Bandage, respectively.
- Exhausted is removed as the player automatically regains 6 .
- Learned Camper and Cheat death are removed without further effects.
- Thirsty will progress to Dehydrated!
- Dehydrated! will progress to Death (which isn't really a status; it means the player will die).
- Drunk progresses to Hungover.
- Wounded grants the Infected status, but itself is not removed.
- Infected gives a 50% chance of Death (75% in a Hardcore town).
- Hooked! kills the player if he or she is not also Drugged.
- Ghoul kills the player when the hunger crosses the red line.