|The number of dead citizens' souls collected in the World Beyond|
|Sub Category||Normal Distinctions|
So, you've wandered across an Aimless Soul (or intentionally for all I know), and you've picked it up so some day in the future you will manipulate the poor thing even though it's the spirit of a dead friend. Why can't you just leave your former neighbors alone?
- Pick up an Aimless Soul from the World Beyond.
- 2× = Type 4 Encounter
- 10× = Have you got a light?
- 20× = Psychic for rent
- 30× = Amophilis psychotropia
- 50× = Blue Fire-breather
- 80× = I see dead people 0_0
- 120× = Who you gonna call?
- 180× = Don't cross the streams
- In Season 5:
- was added. Soul Collector
- The 2× title is probably a typo, intending to be "Type 4 Encounter".
- Type 4 encounter refers to a "close encounter" (UFO or alien sighting), and the fourth type is an alien abduction of a human. Here it may refer to the Citizen collecting ("abducting") the lost soul.
- The 120x title is probably a reference to the movie "Ghostbusters".
- Players used to be able to leave a soul outside of town and let every citizen pick up and drop the soul, all earning this distinction once or even multiple times a day. However, this bug was fixed when Weak souls were added.