From Die2Nite Wiki
|Bring out your dead! For once, they're going to be useful. Use them to summarily improve our defences. Each dead citizen brought to the cemetary gives +10 defence points to the town. Note: How and where the victim died makes no nevermind...|
|Action Points cost||36|
- For each resident that is dead, the town gains 10 permanent .
- This building will give the "Cadaver Bonus" no matter where, when or how the citizens died. You do not have to find the corpses of players who died in the World Beyond. On the other hand, for players who died in Town, it will not affect the "Cadaver Bonus", whether their corpses are being dragged out or watered.
- The bonus is retroactive: even if there were players who died before the building was constructed, their corpses will still contribute to the bonus.
- In the Detailed Defence Report, the tool-tip next to the defence points gained from the "Cadaver Bonus" has the following "Help" text:
- This bonus has been obtained thanks to your old friends and the Small Cemetery building
- In Season 3:
- Small Cemetary was added.