From Die2Nite Wiki
|The Scavenger is able to find many more objects when searching in the desert.|
The Scavenger is a job role available only to Heroes. It's a great all-around job and is useful in towns.
In recent Seasons, the addition of the Watchman means that most organized towns prefer Guardians.
- have a better chance of finding an item while searching in the ScavengersWorld Beyond.
- Current statistics show an 80% find rate compared to a 60% rate for other classes (see Talk:Scavenging).
- Autosearches take place every one and a half hours instead of every two.
- When travelling in the World Beyond, can see the Scavengersdepletion status of any adjacent zone which has been previously explored. This makes it much easier to find undepleted zones.
- When inside Explorable Ruins scavengers have 50% more oxygen (starting at 100%). Thus, Scavengers can explore for 7 minutes and 30 seconds inside the ruins, compared to 5 minutes for other classes.