Professional Tools are items given to you, meant to help you survive your time in your town. You cannot drop these items. Everyone starts with one of these, being their uniform; heroes start with an additional one representative of their hero class.
These are, as of currently:
As well as the Hero tools:
- Handyman's Toolbelt - gives an extra 6 (Construction Points) per day.
- Small Spade - improves the chances of successfully finding an item, allows the depletion status of nearby zones to be checked.
- Riot Shield - gives +2 Control Points, and +5 defence to the town.
- Camouflage Vest ( Camouflage Vest (not equipped!)) - when equipped hides the scout from zombies including whilst camping, allows an estimate of nearby zombie numbers.
- Three-legged Labradoodle ( Drugged Labradoodle, Tired Labradoodle) - carrys items back to town, can carry one heavy object if given steroids.
- Survival Guide - may be used to gain fed/refreshed status in the World beyond once per day.
- Voodoo Mask - grants ability to see souls on the map, carry more than one, convert them and use shamanic abilities.
If buying a 6 month block of hero days once:
- Pre-war Camera ( Camera (2 flash), Camera (1 flash), Camera (dead)) - can flash zombies giving a chance to escape a zone.
The champion only item:
- Screaming Alarm Clock (ready) ( Screaming Alarm Clock (incomplete)) - when wound properly will give an extra from sleeping overnight.