From Die2Nite Wiki
|The predictor is a calculator of sorts, which estimates the magnitude of and works out details relating to the attack. In particular, it gives an estimation of TOMORROW'S attack !|
|Action Points cost||20|
With a better scanning device, you can see further, although not clearer for some reason. Now you can make out the outline of zombies even further away...
- Once the best possible estimate of tonight's The Attack is made by 24 Citizens (12 with the Scanner built) at the Watchtower, further scans will estimate tomorrow's attack using the .
- 24 citizens are required to get the best possible estimate for tomorrow.
- The same citizen can estimate both today and tomorrow's attack, but todays attack must be estimated fully to do that.
- You will have to estimate the next day again from 0%.
- In Season 3:
- The resource cost dropped from to ×2, and ×1 to ×1. ×0