|This authentic curio from the last century, or so it would appear, would have scorched many a retina in its day. Its poorly-calibrated flash could surely get out of any desperate situations by blinding the zombies!|
|Professional tool (cannot be dropped)|
|Sub Category||Professional tools|
The Pre-war Camera has the effect of a Flash Grenade, except that you have less time to act before you lose control of the zone. Citizens who have purchased 6-months of hero days (in a block) start each town with this item. It has 3 uses per town. With each use there is less chance of its effect being successful.
- total of 6 months of hero time before
- block of 6 months of hero time after
the start of season 3.
Once done, it will then appear in your inventory after your next incarnation.
- Gives you a small amount of time to safely escape a zombie controlled zone (compared to a Flash Grenade)
- The first use is always successful and gives you 2 minutes to act before zone control is lost.
- The second use is 66% successful and gives you 1 minute to act before zone control is lost.
- The third use is 30% successful and gives you 30 seconds to act before zone control is lost.
- Unlike most other Hero content, if a player becomes a Resident again, the pre-war camera is retained in their inventory. All to no avail, however, as trying to use the item, the player receives a notification that this feature is reserved exclusively for the heroes.