From Die2Nite Wiki
|A small flask and some mysterious items wrapped in plastic. No idea what they could be for though... Maybe if you mix them with something else...|
A scratched off label says "Warning: For external use only." It'll probably be okay to drink if you mix it with something else, though. You hope.
- Found in Citizen's Welcome Pack
- Undepleted zones
- Mixing 2x Thick Solution
- Combine 2 Pharmaceutical Products to randomly create one of the following drug:
- Notes: CANNOT produce a Betapropine 5mg, Betapropine 5mg (expired), Paracetoid 7g, LSD or Cyanide. 
- Bandage is not a drug and is impossible to get it by mixing.
- Used in mixing Vial of Poison
- Used in brewing Bloody hot coffee
- Acid Spray (x5)
- Apple Tree (x3)
- Central Cafeteria (x1)
- Central Laboratory (x5)
- Fertilizer (x8)
- Gas Gun (x7)
- Infirmary (x6)
- Slip 'n' Slide (x5)
- Small Café (x1)
- Vegetable Plot (x1)
- It is usually better to let a hero with a Home Laboratory mix drugs, the lab has a much higher chance of making Twinoid 500mg.
- The lab first has a percentage chance of making a Twinoid 500mg, if that fails it will work as if you were combining 2 pharmaceutical products (failure may still result in Twinoid).