|A powerful antibiotic capable of dealing with any infection. The label states, "This medication may occasionally cause unwanted side-effects including acne, vomiting, convulsions and violent death".|
It's some sort of strange pill, the type you might find in pharmacies in the old days. You don't know what's in it or what it will do to you, but if you're feeling sick enough, you might as well swallow it. The worst it can do is kill you, which might no longer be a bad thing...
- Undepleted zones
- Obtained at the start of town with Preventative Medicine
- Cures Infected
- Gives Immunised status
- Gives Drugged status
- Can be used for drug addiction relief
This is required in the construction of:
- Infirmary (×1)
If not Infected:
- If you are not Infected, you can still use a to gain Paracetoid 7gDrugged and avoid death if you are Hooked!.
- Despite the blurb, the never causes Paracetoid 7gDeath upon usage: it is flavor text.
- In Season 6,
- The finally does give the Paracetoid 7gImmunised status, after several seasons of confusion over the source of this mysterious status.