From Die2Nite Wiki
|Lots of holes surrounding the town which have been covered with branches. Now you just need to wait for something to fall into them...|
|Sub Category||Wall Upgrade v1|
|Parent building||Wall Upgrade v1|
|Action Points cost||50|
Don't fix it if it isn't broken! Some tried and true methods just never fail.
- At some point Old School Traps was renamed Old-school traps.
- In Season 3:
- In Season 6:
- The resource costs fell from to ×15×10
- provided increased from 25 to 35
- required decreased from 65 to 50
- Blueprint rarity changed from Construction Blueprint (common) to none.