Items in the miscellaneous category of the bank. These items tend to be components for making other items, broken items, animals, and items useful in the world beyond.
Incomplete items need repairing before they can be used, usually with resources and components.
- Aqua-Splash (incomplete)
- Broken Hacksaw
- Car Door (incomplete)
- Devastator (incomplete)
- Dismantled Mower
- Engine (incomplete)
- Incomplete Cafetière
- Incomplete Chainsaw
- Incomplete Whisk
- Jerrycan Pump (empty)
- Jerrycan Pump (unattached)
- Radius Mark II (incomplete)
- Wonky Shopping Trolley
Components need combining with resources or constructing in the workshop to form complete items.
- Bag of Cement
- Corrosive Liquid
- Crate Lid
- Flash Powder
- Flatpacked Furniture
- Foul-smelling Red Hat
- Full Jerrycan
- Handful of Bullets
- Pound of Flesh
- PUTA Mark II Calibrator
- Radio Cassette Player (no battery)
- Ripped Red Trousers
- Second-hand Red Coat
- Sheet Metal (parts)
- Stagnant Water Can
- Sticky Pastry Ball
- Strong Spices
- Tool Bag
- Vial of Poison
- Water Cooler Bottle (empty)
Animals are best used as food after being taken to the Butcher. They can also be used as weapons; though typically poor weapons, they will always "distract" at least one zombie. Details are at the Armoury.
The following animals are classified differently because of their special properties, but are animals in appearance.
- Fat Cat - also furniture (+5 decoration points)and classified as such. Also a decent weapon that grants multiple kills.
- Guard Dog - also defence and classified as such. An excellent weapon.
- Santa's reindeer - a Guard Weapon that gives 40 Watchmen points, but cannot be butchered - an important trait for Animals.
Blueprints can be read in town to unlock new buildings in the Construction Sites.
- Construction Blueprint (common)
- Construction Blueprint (uncommon)
- Construction Blueprint (rare)
- Construction Blueprint (very rare!)
- Worn Leather Bag - contains a blueprint of random rarity
Items that give roleplay texts when used.
You examine the closely... You find a text, seemingly entitled " ? ". You read it intently... A new text has been added to your documents ! something...
- A letter with no address
- Dusty Book
- Illegible Notebook
- Instruction Manual
- Little Book of Calm
- Photo Album
- Stack of Papers
Fun and Games
Games that may restore , trinkets that grant or remove Statuses, and items for "playing" with your fellow citizens.
- Incomplete Deck of Cards
- Opened packet of Cigarettes
- Pocket Vibrator (charged) ( Pocket Vibrator (incomplete))
- Sand Ball (removed)
Items usable in the World Beyond to make expeditions a little easier.
Items used around town to fix and make things.
Items that can be used to improve your campsite and increase your chance of survival during Camping.
Items used to open doors in Explorable Ruins.
- Empty Vending Machine - 40 guard points; heavy object.
- Hastily-built desk - 25 guard points; heavy object.
- Kalashni-Splash - 15 guard points; heavy object. Currently sorted under Armoury, but serves no other purpose.
- Santa's reindeer - 40 guard points; heavy object.
- ANZAC Badge - 40 guard points. (removed)
- Easter Egg - 60 guard points. (removed)
- Banned Citizen's Note
- EMS System (charged) ( EMS System (incomplete))
- Green Imp Suit
- « Pine Fresh » Smoke Bomb
- Foul-smelling vintage suit (removed)