|This page has automatically been added to the to do category for the following reason: Seems feasible, confirm message change on multiple use in town. If so, probably all cannibalism not just meaty bone. *Neat bit of Trivia. The page was tagged by: Mazt 16:59, 8 February 2012 (PST)|
|A bone still with some flesh on it... strange. It still seems fresh too. Maybe it's from an animal that was killed during the night...|
|Guard Weapon (10 attack pts)|
||Ghoul (?% Chance)|
||Infected (?% Chance)|
It's not hard to guess what Creature this piece of meat comes from... It would be better to leave this alone unless you have no other choice. Cows that eat cow flesh get Mad Cow disease, and you wouldn't want Mad Human, would you?
- In an area of the World Beyond where a Citizen died the previous night.
- Searching Ruins
- Restore up to your maximum (6 for a healthy person).
- Has a chance (~10%) to give Ghoul status.
- Gives the Fed status.
- Gives the Infected status, likelihood of which is 50%, 75% in Hardcore towns.
- Gives the Cannibalism distinction.
- Gives a Broken Human Bone - a Weapon, but is usually used to repair the Engine or open Containers and Boxes. And to think... you just ATE that meat!
- Making a Tasty Homemade Dish / Dodgy Homemade Dish by cooking in a Kitchen.
- Used in Construction Sites for building a temporary defence Bait.
- Guard Weapon, 10 attack pts.
This is required in the construction of:
- Bait (×3)
- In Season 10:
- Watchmen points provided decreased from 25 to 15.
- Unconfirmed as of yet, but consuming several meaty bones (quite a bit, upwards of 4) will result in a message different from the usual one, along the lines of "This has a truly pleasing taste, it's difficult to define. It does the job though: fills your stomach. You have a strange craving for more..."
- In Season 11:
- Watchmen points provided decreased from 15 to 10.
- If Death by being terminally dehydrated occurs outside of town, no will be left behind. Meaty Bone