|Popular justice in all its glory! When a citizen is shunned they can be sent to the cage, which is judiciously located in plain sight, in front of the gates to the town. Their wailing and crying makes a great lure at midnight. Each shunned citizen sent to the cage earns temporary defence points for the town.|
|Action Points cost||40|
|Resource cost||×8 ×1 ×2×1|
Still killing off annoying citizens with the Gallows? Well, some people like it the old-fashioned way, but now there is a new method to get rid of those pesky Griefers: it's 200% more beneficial to town, 150% more enjoyable to watch, and 300% more gruesome. What is the latest fashionable way? Simple. We strap the guy to a Ektorp-Gluten Chair just outside the Town Gates, and watch him distract 40 or so zombies during the attack...
- If the Meat Locker is built, citizens who gets Shunned will be instantly killed in it (the death message implies that they were lapidated to death after being slammed inside). This means that the shunned/killed citizen will be able to reincarnate and join a new town immediately.
- The death of this Citizen will provide temporary defense to the town.
- In Season 7:
- The rarity of the building decreased from Construction Blueprint (uncommon) to not requiring a blueprint.
- The Meat Locker should be built only in times of dire need and in a well-coordinated town, as groups of griefers can attempt to target specific active players in order to have less competition for LMS, or simply to kill off the town faster.
- Building the Meat Locker effectively makes the Gallows obsolete, as it serves the same purpose, can be reused at will, and provides temporary defense for every killed citizen.
- Being killed in the Meat Locker will NOT count towards the Banishments or Hangings Distinctions, unless the Citizen was already shunned before the Meat Locker was built.