|This wood and sheet metal construction must have previously been used as a barricade by another citizen. Judging by the cracks, the blood and the repairs, it wasn't sufficient...|
It's a collection of Metal and Wood, held together with a variety of different brands of Super Glue. This item would have sat unwanted in the back room a Hardware Store in the old days, but now it might actually come in useful, if your weak arms can haul it back to the Town.
- Searching Undepleted Zones
- Searching Ruins
- Searching the Refuse (for Shunned Citizens, or anybody if the Town is in Chaos Mode)
- Counts towards Emancipation of the Shunned.
- Installing at Home (not storing in a Personal Chest):
You install the in your house. There's no way that thing is going anywhere, but that's kinda the point... Makeshift Barricade
This object permanently adds 1 defence points to your house.
- Similarly to home improvements heroes can make, installing a does not leave an entry in any of the Makeshift BarricadeRegisters, neither it is listed under "Improvements" displayed when accessing one's home. But it is a relatively easy task to figure if a player has a barricade installed.