|It's a well known fact that zombies are a bit simple. So what better than a maze in front of the gates to lose a few of the horde during the attack? It's really effective, but from now on, any citizen wishing to enter the town will need 1 AP to do so.|
|Action Points cost||200|
|Resource cost||×20 ×10 ×2×4|
We all know the zombies aren't the brightest creatures left on Earth, so by building a large maze just outside the Town Gates with a few traps here and there, we'll be able to reduce the amount of zombies that even make it to town! Just remember to bring your map with you...
- Building it gives 150 to the town.
- Citizens wishing to enter town will need to spend 1 to navigate through the labyrinth.
- This makes it possible for players to get trapped at the Town Gates if they are out of .
- Leaving the town does not require 1 .
- In Season 4:
- In Season 6:
- If you have Watchtower upgraded to level 4 or above, its teleport function allows you to bypass 1 cost of entering the town through the gates. You will be teleported straight in.