From Die2Nite Wiki
|There is an in-game Bug relating to this topic: Occasionally "heal your wound" is misprinted as "heal your infection"; no effect on game play. The page was tagged by: -- Nickyh 17:19, 28 February 2013 (PST)|
|In the event of minor accidents or major trauma, the infirmary will welcome you with open arms. Well, on the condition that you're able to carry out any procedures yourself, as the facility doesn't come with medical personnel.|
|Action Points cost||40|
|Resource cost||×5 ×5 ×6×1|
Even if you are extremely careful, in a post apocalyptic world you are bound to get a nasty cut one day or another, or perhaps contract a disease that can get you killed simply because there's no hospital available anymore. Solution? Build one.
- If you are Wounded:
- The "Heal your injury (5 )" option appears at your Home
- The following text will appear: "Your wound has been healed, at least superficially..."
- If you are Infected:
- "Heal your infection (6 )" option appears at your Home
- The following text will appear: "Your wretched infection has been cured!".
- If you are both Wounded and Infected:
- You can only choose the "Heal your infection (5 )" option to heal your infection, spending 5 .
- Then you can choose to "Heal your infection (5 )" again to heal your wound, spending another 5 .
- Healing yourself in the will not give you the InfirmaryHealed status, this means that if you get injured again you can use a Bandage to heal yourself.
- In game, the Infirmary is spelled as "Infirmery" wrongly.
- In Season 4:
- In Season 6: