From Die2Nite Wiki
|A terrible disease rages inside you... Some sort of plague maybe? The most effective way to combat the sickness is to take the correct drugs... If you do nothing, you have a 50% chance of waking up dead in the morning.|
That wound from yesterday has gone nasty. It's oozing and you really don't feel well.
- Going to bed Wounded.
- Chance of getting infected when eating a Meaty Bone or Traveller's corpse.
- You have a 50% chance of dying each night in a Small Map or Distant Region! You have a 75% chance of dying each night in a Hardcore town! This will earn you a rare Distinction, at least...
- Dying of infection gives you the Deaths by Infection distinction.
- Using a Paracetoid 7g.
- Can be removed by a Shaman's Healing ability.
- Identifiable in any citizen's Home by the rumor:
- was seen coughing up blood a moment ago... Some are talking about an infection.
- If you are and InfectedWounded, then using a Paracetoid 7g without a Bandage means you will still be Wounded, and you will become again after Infectedmidnight. You must use both on the same day to recover completely.