|A ritualistic dance round the lit fire, to which only the shaman know the technique, creates a small cloud which floats up through the air, and causes a shower of holy water to rain down on the zombie horde.|
|Parent building||Emergency Supplies|
|Action Points cost||40|
|Resource cost||×5 ×9 ×5×4|
A long time ago, undeveloped tribes used to pray for rain. Today, guided by our beloved Shaman, we shall perform the same ritual again, but bringing doom to those nasty zombies outside the Town Gates instead. However, it seems that our ritual consisting of a random crowd isn't as powerful as a real rain dance, because instead of receiving water, we're sacrificing water...
- Building it gives 200 to the Town.
- As this is a temporary building, this structure will only last one night and be demolished during The Attack.
- In Season 5:
- Holy Raincloud is added.
- As this construction requires Powerful Souls, the Town needs at least one Shaman to be present, whether Full-Time or Drafted among suitable Residents.
- In Season 6:
- The building was renamed from Pluie Bénite to Holy Raincloud.
- The resource costs changed from ×8 ×9 ×7 to ×5 ×7 ×9 ×5×4
- In Season 11:
- has been removed. Holy Raincloud