|Now you can finally kiss your mother-in-law goodbye!.|
Through the course of time, people change. In an apocalypse, over time, some people rise up to with incredible powers and protect others, while some become sick of the routine hide and seek with zombies and become antisocial. Some, however, have become monstrous...literally. Rumor has it that some citizens, by accident or on purpose, become partially infected; they have managed to survive, but with a new goal in life...devouring other humans.
- Consuming Traveller's corpse has a 90% chance to transform the citizen into a .
- If not, then the citizen will very likely become Infected instead.
- Consuming Unspecified Meat, Meaty Bone, Human Flesh, Fleshroom Puree also has a low chance to transform the citizen into a . Ghoul
- Ghouls have the choice to enter and leave the Town Gates without being recorded on The Great Register.
- Inside Leave discretely (sic) appears.
- Outside Sneak into the town appears.
- No risk of death from Dehydration or Infection.
- Upon becoming a ghoul, Wounded and any thirst status will go away.
- Cannot become Thirsty, Dehydrated! or Infected.
- Brings +5% survival chance, when a signs up for GhoulWatchmen.
- Extremely antisocial behavior (killing of citizens) will usually result in detest and violence, and possibly death if caught.
- Drinking a Water Ration (or any form of water) will Wound the and will not give any Ghoul.
- Drinking Mystic Potion will Wound the , they will not gain any Ghoul but will be able to safely pick up Tortured Souls.
- If the drunk GhoulMystic Potion whilst still human, they will retain the ability to safely pick up Tortured Souls.
- An attack from any Citizen is guaranteed to kill a . Ghoul
- Citizens generate Control Points in the World Beyond. When a eats a citizen, the control points from that citizen is lost. If this leads to the zombies controlling the zone, then all present citizens are GhoulTrapped.
- Consuming a Paracetoid 7g as a has no effects. Ghoul
- More than one can exist in a town at the same time. The existence of one does not stop another one appearing. Ghoul
- It is still possible to become a ghoul on small maps!
All Ghouls experience 'hunger' that must be satisfied periodically.
- Every has a voracity meter informing them of the approximate amount of time they have left before they die of hunger.
- The hunger meter fills up from left to right as a blue shading.
- At the 40% mark is a red line. When the hunger crosses this red line, the dies of hunger after GhoulThe Attack. At the 40% mark, the ghoul will not die of hunger.
- Every day after The Attack, the Ghoul's voracity will increase by 25% of the entire meter. This gives 2 days before the ghoul dies of famish.
- A Hero can use the GhoulCheat death hero ability to survive an extra day at over 40% hunger.
|Food type||Hunger decrease||grants Fed||grants||Notes|
|Meaty Bone||15%||YES||6||remains of a Citizen that failed Camping|
|Corpse (at Homes before bodies are disposed)||10%||NO||0||Cremato-Cue is more effective in long-term view.|
|other Food||0||YES||x||As you gain Fed, but no voracity reduced, beware!|
- Any kill (Resident and Hero alike) grants the 1 GhoulHero day. (Granted after Ghoul'sDeath )
- A may consume GhoulCitizens inside Town, but at the risk of getting caught and being recorded on The Great Register.
- It is not allowed for a to kill any GhoulCitizen at the town gates.
- If the is GhoulShunned, then they cannot consume others inside Town.
- Any statuses like Hooked!, Drugged, Drunk, and Hungover will be passed over from the victim to the . Ghoul
Upon becoming a Ghoul
Upon eating a corpse
Upon eating a citizen secretly
Upon eating a citizen but being caught
- Message for the : Ghoul
If any Status was transferred over upon eating a citizen:
Upon killing a Ghoul
Upon attempting to eat another as a Ghoul Ghoul
Texts in your town's death page
- Famished ghoul (If you are a ghoul and die of hunger)
- Fight (Ghoul) (If you are a ghoul and get killed by another citizen attacking you)
- Murder (Ghoul) (If you are eaten by a ghoul)
Flavor text in a dead 's house Ghoul
Text in the house of someone whose corpse was eaten by a Ghoul
Attacking someone in small town when there's no Ghoul
- In Season 6:
- Ghouls were added as a test.
- According to Epoq, "Ghouls are coming on a trial basis. As we have never had ghouls here before, we'll try it out and if you guys don't like them, we'll try to get them to leave again. They are pretty stubborn, but we'll get there!"
- In Season 7:
- Traveller's corpse, Unspecified Meat, Meaty Bone, Human Flesh and Fleshroom Puree has a chance to turn citizens into Ghouls.
- In Season 12:
- Watchmen points provided by recuded from 20 to 0 while safety remains at 5. Ghoul