From Die2Nite Wiki
|On the rare occasion a construction project benefits citizens directly, we won't complain. All citizens' houses will gain +4 defence points.|
|Action Points cost||50|
|Resource cost||×15 ×10×2|
That wall is about as tough as it can get, but the attack is still getting stronger, so we might as well prepare for the eventual scenario of being overrun, by adding a miniature wall for the house of each living citizen.
- The effectiveness of building this depend heavily on the amount of living citizens: +4 defense for each living Resident means that 40% of that amount (1.6) is added to the town defense
- A town with 40 living citizens will gain an extra 64
- A town with 30 citizens will gain an extra 48
- The amount of town this construction provides can be doubled with the Community Involvement construction.
- This is only good as a last ditch to have less casualties in an overrun.