From Die2Nite Wiki
|There's nothing quite like a solid firework display to pass the long nights in the desert. This miniature version basically involves pointing the firing tubes at the areas surrounding the town and launching fireworks into the horde at midnight..|
|Action Points cost||50|
|Resource cost||×3 ×3 ×1 ×2×4|
When you light up the night with some fireworks, you'll...well, light up the night. This can help the town see all the buildings within this desert, though.
- It reveals the location of all Ruins in the World Beyond immediately upon completion.
- The buildings are permanently marked (and so visible) on the Map.
- Despite the description, this construction does not provide .
- This construction is seen in the roleplay text, January 1.
- The piece of text may be a spoiler for players.