From Die2Nite Wiki
|By adding an iron frame to the walls, it'll be easy to improve them each day, and without much effort!|
|Sub Category||Wall Upgrade v1|
|Parent building||Metal Patches|
|Action Points cost||65|
|Resource cost||×5 ×20×1|
Darwin was right. Evolution is the key to survival. At least for tonight...
- Building it gives 55 to the town.
- Upgrading it via the daily project increases the provided.
|Level 1||85 defence (+30)|
|Level 2||120 defence (+35)|
|Level 3||170 defence (+50)|
|Level 4||235 defence (+65)|
|Level 5||315 defence (+80)|
- In Season 3:
- The Upgradable Wall was renamed to Evolutive Wall (however this is French for upgradable, check if this has been corrected in-game).
- The blurb was changed slightly; the old one was: By cladding the entire wall in iron, it is easy to upgrade it on a daily basis without much effort!
- At some point probably during the Season 3 update but perhaps as late as Season 4, the base defence and upgrade values were all improved. The exact timing of the change is unknown.
- In Season 6: