|An old circuit board probably from a radio or some other electronic gadget.|
Who knows what it was from, but these electronics all seem to be pretty generic, not to mention rare. Rigging with a couple other bits of materials can give you the resources needed to keep track of the zombie population in the desert, or help you improve the accuracy of missle-launchers.
- Undepleted zones
- Dismantling a Broken Electronic Device at the Workshop.
- Throwing a Mobile Phone.
- Making a Battery Launcher Mk. II (empty) by building a PUTA Mark II Calibrator.
- Making a Cafetière by fixing an Incomplete Cafetière.
- Making a Electric Whisk (charged) by fixing an Incomplete Whisk.
- Making a Mini HiFi (on) by fixing a Mini HI-Fi (Broken).
This is required in the construction of:
- Cinema (x3)
- Divining Rods (x5)
- Lighthouse (x2)
- Predictor (x1)
- Railgun (x1)
- Reactor (x4)
- Rock Cannon (x2)
- Scanner (x1)
- Searchtower (x1)
- Upgraded Catapult (x2)
- Upgraded Map (x1)
- Water Filter (x2)
- Home Laboratory, Level 2 (x1)