|A fairly normal chair, with a particularly brutal sounding Swedish name. You could hit people with it, but it works far better for the task it was designed for. Send it home Happy... send it home.|
|Home Decoration (+2 points for decor)|
|Guard Weapon (8 attack pts)|
You're not going to be doing much sitting around when you could be protecting yourself from the zombies. Still, a little rest never hurt anybody... and if worst comes to worst, this chair looks like it might be painful if you were hit on the head with it.
- Undepleted zones
- Randomly when assembling Flatpacked Furniture in the Workshop.
- Can be used as a weapon
- ~87% chance of killing one zombie, ~30% chance of breaking
- Home decoration
- +2 points when placed in your chest
- Opening a Toolbox or a Food Parcel (only in your house).
- Watchmen - 8 attack points.
This is required in the construction of:
- Meat Locker (×1)