From Die2Nite Wiki
|Always useful for when you want to stick things together.|
Just like in real life, duct tape can be used to fix just about anything. Except maybe your dismembered friends. ... although...
- Used in construction sites.
- Making an Aqua-Splash (empty) by fixing an Aqua-Splash (incomplete) with Copper Pipe, , Duct TapeCompact Detonator, Plastic Bag.
- Making a Battery Launcher Mk. II (empty) by fixing a PUTA Mark II Calibrator.
- Making a Cafetière by fixing a Incomplete Cafetière.
- Making a Car Door by fixing a Car Door (incomplete).
- Making a Chainsaw (incomplete) by fixing an Incomplete Chainsaw.
- Making an Electric Whisk (charged) by fixing an Incomplete Whisk to combine with , Duct TapeElectronic component and Handful of nuts and bolts.
- Making an Engine by fixing an Engine (incomplete) with Handful of nuts and bolts, , Duct TapeWrought Iron, Compact Detonator, Broken Human Bone.
- Making a Flash Grenade by building a Flash Powder to combine with Plastic Bag and . Duct Tape
- Making a Hacksaw by fixing a Broken Hacksaw.
- Making a Jerrycan Gun (ready) by building a Jerrycan Pump (empty).
- Making a Jerrycan Gun (ready) by building a Jerrycan Pump (unattached).
- Making a Lawnmower by fixing a Dismantled Mower.
- Make a Plastic Bag and Semtex by clicking Compact Detonator to combine with Semtex, and Duct TapePlastic Bag.
- Making a Repair Kit by building a Tool Bag.
- Making a Shopping Trolley by fixing a Wonky Shopping Trolley.
- Component in making a Claymore Mine by combining with a Wire Reel.
This is required in the construction of: