From Die2Nite Wiki
|Establishes an ingenious system for optimising the use of defensive materials (steel plate, etc.). This system increases the points value of each defensive object placed in the bank.|
|Action Points cost||50|
|Resource cost||×8 ×8×4|
- Building defensive focus increases the defence value of defence objects from 1 to 1.5.
- Upgrading it via the daily project increases the per object up to a maximum of 4.
|Base||Defensive items are worth 1.5 points each.|
|Level 1||Defensive items are worth 2.0 points each.|
|Level 2||Defensive items are worth 2.5 points each.|
|Level 3||Defensive items are worth 3.0 points each.|
|Level 4||Defensive items are worth 3.5 points each.|
|Level 5||Defensive items are worth 4.0 points each.|
- In Season 3:
- The defence values fell sharply, previously the base value from defensive focus was 2.5, with a maximum of 8. This dropped to a base value of 1.1 with a maximum of 2.
- In Season 4:
- The building cost decreased from to ×6. ×3
- In Season 10:
- The defence values were increased. Base value increased from 1.1 to 1.5, each upgrade value increased from 0.1 to 0.5.
- There is a cap of 500 defense that can be obtained from Defensive Objects.