Construction Blueprint (very rare!)
From Die2Nite Wiki
|Construction Blueprint (very rare!)|
|You are holding what appears to be a construction blueprint! It's difficult to say exactly what type of project it is for though, it needs to be studied before it will become any use whatsoever.|
|Sub Category||Miscellaneous items|
There are four types of blueprints, each unlocking a construction project of different depth.
- Construction Blueprint (common)
- Construction Blueprint (uncommon)
- Construction Blueprint (rare)
- Construction Blueprint (very rare!)
- Searching rooms in Explorable Ruins (ruin-specific blueprints have separate sets of construction projects they unlock)
- Opening a Worn Leather Bag
- Opening a Sealed Architect's Chest
- Unlocks a very rare construction:
After examining the plan, you realise that it shows precisely how to build the Very Rare Building !
You record this new information in the construction site section.
This project requires the Base building > Other prequisite to be build[sic] first.
- When used after all very rare sites are unlocked gives the following message:
Your town has already unlocked all construction projects in this category!
This object is therefore useless, so you decide to throw it away.
- When used in the world beyond
To study the plans, head back to the relative calm of the town.
- Builders' Merchant
- Coffin Catapult
- Crow Statue
- Divining Rods
- Dump Upgrade
- Firework Foray
- Giant BRD
- Giant Sandcastle
- Hot Air Balloon
- Ministry of Slavery
- No Holes Barred
- Wonder Wheel
Blueprints from Explorable Ruins have same name , but different images :