Construction Blueprint (uncommon)
From Die2Nite Wiki
|Construction Blueprint (uncommon)|
|You are holding what appears to be a construction blueprint! It's difficult to say exactly what type of project it is for though, it needs to be studied before it will become any use whatsoever.|
|Sub Category||Miscellaneous items|
There are four types of blueprints, each unlocking a construction project of different depth.
- Construction Blueprint (common)
- Construction Blueprint (uncommon)
- Construction Blueprint (rare)
- Construction Blueprint (very rare!)
- On the ground, after successfully Camping in Ruins 9km or less from town overnight
- Searching rooms in Explorable Ruins (ruin-specific blueprints have separate sets of construction projects they unlock)
- Opening a Worn Leather Bag
- Unlocks an uncommon construction:
After examining the plan, you realise that it shows precisely how to build the Uncommon Building !
You record this new information in the construction site section.
This project requires the Base building > Other prequisite to be build[sic] first.
- When used after all uncommon sites are unlocked gives the following message:
Your town has already unlocked all construction projects in this category!
This object is therefore useless, so you decide to throw it away.
- When used in the world beyond
To study the plans, head back to the relative calm of the town.
- Animal Dump
- Upgraded Catapult
- Crows' Nest
- Defence Dump
- Food Dump
- Frat House
- Gas Gun
- Guard Tower
- Guerilla Traps
- Metal Dump
- Miniature Armory
- Mist Spray
- People's Court
- Shooting Gallery
- Small Trebuchet
- Swedish Workshop
- Third Wall
- Ventilation System
- Weapons Dump
- Wood Dump
Blueprints from Explorable Ruins have same name , but different images :