Construction Blueprint (rare)
From Die2Nite Wiki
|Construction Blueprint (rare)|
|You are holding what appears to be a construction blueprint! It's difficult to say exactly what type of project it is for though, it needs to be studied before it will become any use whatsoever.|
|Sub Category||Miscellaneous items|
There are four types of blueprints, each unlocking a construction project of different depth.
- Construction Blueprint (common)
- Construction Blueprint (uncommon)
- Construction Blueprint (rare)
- Construction Blueprint (very rare!)
- On the ground, after successfully Camping in Ruins 10km or more from town overnight
- Searching rooms in Explorable Ruins (ruin-specific blueprints have separate sets of construction projects they unlock)
- Opening a Worn Leather Bag
- Opening an Architect's Chest
- Unlocks a rare construction:
After examining the plan, you realise that it shows precisely how to build the Rare Building !
You record this new information in the construction site section.
This project requires the Base building > Other prequisite to be build[sic] first.
- When used after all rare sites are unlocked gives the following message:
Your town has already unlocked all construction projects in this category!
This object is therefore useless, so you decide to throw it away.
- When used in the world beyond
To study the plans, head back to the relative calm of the town.
- Air Strike
- All or Nothing
- Apple Tree
- Automatic Sprinkler
- Community Involvement
- Defensive Thinktank
- Divining Rocket
- Eden Project
- Evolutive Wall
- False Town
- Free Dump
- Mechanical Pump
- The Big Rebuild
- Water Filter
- Water Turrets
Blueprints from Explorable Ruins have same name , but different images :