From Die2Nite Wiki
|Between two corpses, the one that's moving has the best chance of eating you, trick the enemy by catapulting your corpses into the cavernous crowd of shuffling scum! Each body earns +20 defense instead of +10.|
|Parent building||Small Cemetary|
|Action Points cost||100|
|Resource cost||×5 ×15 ×5×1|
What works better than a mass grave roadblock against zombies? Flying tombstones.
- This building automatically adds 20 to the Town for every Dead Citizen.
- This is an upgrade from the +10 for each dead citizen with the Small Cemetary.
- This building will give the "Cadaver Bonus" no matter where, when or how each citizen dies. You do not have to find the corpses for players who died in the World Beyond. On the other hand, for players who died in Town, it will not affect the "Cadaver Bonus", whether their corpses are being dragged out or watered.
- The bonus is retroactive: even players that died before the building was constructed will give the bonus.
- In the Detailed Defence Report, the tool-tip next to the defence gained from the "Cadaver Bonus" has the following "Help" text:
- This bonus has been obtained thanks to your old friends and the Small Cemetery building
- In Season 3:
- was added. Coffin Catapult