From Die2Nite Wiki
|Here you can transform your little companions (dogs, cats, snakes...) into rations. Just think... some crazy people prefer beef!|
|Action Points cost||40|
Are you low on food? Slaughter those adorable animals you've been bonding with and enjoy some premium meat!
- Allows you to "Carve" an animal at your house
- When an animal is carved:
- Chicken = Unspecified Meat (×2)
- Fat Cat = Tasty-looking Steak (×2)
- Giant Rat = Unspecified Meat (×2)
- Guard Dog = Tasty-looking Steak (×2)
- Huge Snake (Ophiophagus trouser) = Tasty-looking Steak (×4)
- Stinking Pig = Unspecified Meat (×4)
- Furious Kitten (partially digested) = Grisly Bomb (×2)
- The butcher took great care of ____ ... You now have ____ (×?). Goodbye dear friend.
- When trying to carve an animal before the Butcher is built:
- The town needs a Butcher to slaughter this animal...
- In Season 8:
- In Season 12: