From Die2Nite Wiki
|With a little organisation and a solid table, it is possible to keep a detailed account of what is going on in the construction sites.|
|Action Points cost||15|
To record what has been going on, we need a pen, some paper and a table...wait, why a Järpen Table? Why can't we just lie down and use the ground? Or that Trestle over there? Is that table really necessary?
- The creates Building Registryregistry entries for every action performed in the Construction Sites, allowing the monitoring of all use.
- Without the building, the only recorded actions are building discoveries and anonymous building completions.
- Seeing spent can help identify problem players ignoring the town's wishes; as of Season 3 however it is most valued for unlocking the Architect's Study.
- In Season 3:
- The Construction Diary was renamed Building Registry.
- The person who finishes building the diary is NOT recorded in the diary, nor actions made before the diary was built.
- The entries generated by the Registry can still be falsified by Heroes with the Manipulator power.