|When intelligent citizens meet in the evenings around the fire, great things are invented. Well, on the condition that they've built an Architecture Study. This building gives the town a (common) construction blueprint every day.|
|Parent building||Building Registry|
|Action Points cost||75|
|Resource cost||×10 ×1×1|
Contrary to popular belief, that bottle of Vodka Marinostov and tablet of Anabolic Steroids really were necessary to get the town to come up with construction ideas. Why care about the alcohol and drugs anyway, when we're attaching ten patchwork beams on to that Järpen Table from the Building Registry!?
- Every day after The Attack, a Construction Blueprint (common) is placed inside the bank, allowing the town to discover a construction per day.
- It is important to build this early, to help unlock Searchtower and other structures requiring Construction Blueprint (common).
- When you unlock all common blueprints and try to add another one you get this message:
Your town has already unlocked all construction projects in this category! This object is therefore useless, so you decide to throw it away.
- There will be an entry of this event in the Registers.
- The first upgrade of the architect's study will give 5 common blueprints, as it includes the daily one. lvl 2 and lvl 3 will not give the common blueprint at all, but after voted, continue to give a common blueprint.
|Base||Gives 1 daily common blueprint.|
|Level 1||The Town will receive 4 common construction blueprints after the attack.|
|Level 2||The Town will receive 2 common construction blueprints and 2 uncommon blueprints after the attack(maybe a surprise too?)|
|Level 3||The Town will receive 2 uncommon construction blueprints and 2 rare blueprints after the attack(maybe a surprise too?)|
- In Season 10:
- is now an upgradable building. Architect's Study