|Just because the Crow is good and just, this shrine in its honour liberates all citizens that have been shunned from the town.|
|Action Points cost||24|
|Resource cost||×3 ×2×1|
In honor of The Crow, when this is built and a humble sacrifice is made, all AltarShunned citizens have their status revoked, regain privileges of citizenship, and are granted a second chance to prove their usefulness in work for the common goals. All previous complaints are nullified as well. Glory to The Crow!
- Revokes banishment of all Shunned Citizens.
- This is different from Insurrections, which shuns all other citizens.
- Removes all anonymous complaints.
- The Altar can be a useful tool for Griefers, as any shunned griefers will be able to cause more havoc once it gets built; the construction itself is relatively easy and cheap: it only requires 24 , and it consumes one Stinking Pig, which is worth 24 as food if carved at the Butcher.
- It is important to note that organised griefing is against the rules and can be reported, as it is assumed that people unshunning the griefers are working together with the griefers.
- It is also important to note that a town being attacked by griefers is considerably less likely to discover a Construction Blueprint (uncommon) and be capable of building Foundations, the parent building of . Altar
- In Season 3:
- The was added. Altar
- In Season 6: