From Die2Nite Wiki
|Four magnificent rockets are launched at key targets around the town (north, south, east, and west), killing all zombies found nearby in the world beyond!|
|Action Points cost||50|
|Resource cost||×5 ×1 ×10 ×2×1|
Tired of all those zombies hanging around outside your town? Now, you can get rid of them quickly and (somewhat) easily with this explosive contraption!
- Clears all zombies from the X and Y axes of the Map (from the town to the edge of the map).
- All zones with coordinates [0/#] or [#/0] are instantly cleansed of zombies.
- The Air Strike takes effect immediately and will be destroyed after The Attack. You can rebuild the Air Strike anytime you want for the same effect.
- Zombies killed by Air Strike does not trigger zombie despair.
- In Season 3:
- was added Air Strike
- In Season 6:
- The resource costs reduced from ×5 ×1 ×10 ×4 to ×1 ×5 ×1 ×10 ×2. ×1