|You come across a vaporous form which seems to have nowhere to go, maybe you can collect it and find a use for it...|
|Sub Category||Miscellaneous items|
Did you hear? Although most of us survived Last Night's Horde that broke through the Town Gates, poor Jimmy got eaten by 53 zombies. Perhaps we can try and find his that is currently wandering about in the SoulDesert, Retrieve it, then make some good use out of it?
- When a Citizen dies during The Attack, they will leave behind an .
- It does not matter how they die (be it dehydration death, watchmen death, camping death, death of failure to camp etc.) during The Attack.
- Any death which happens outside The Attack will not leave behind an . This includes death by taking Aimless SoulCyanide, being poisoned, Hanging, walking to Dehydration etc.
- Their souls will be randomly scattered in the World Beyond.
- A Shaman can see wandering on the Aimless SoulsMap.
- The souls on the Map will appear to randomly move about in an area of 2x2, which makes it hard to determine their exact locations. However, souls always first appear in the zone where it is, which is the lower right zone of the of 2x2 area. Thus, a Shaman can use screenshots (or otherwise) to pinpoint the initial (and exact) location of the souls.
- The exact zone, where the soul is located, must be explored once (by anyone or any means) before the soul can be seen by the Shaman on the Map. Otherwise it just disappears on the map and won't wander at all.
- It is possible for the soul to wander off the edges of the North and West borders, but not the other directions, because the soul must be in the lower right zone of the 2x2 wandering area.
- Multiple souls can be placed at the same zone by chance. However a Shaman could only see 1 soul wandering around on the Map in this case.
- Upon being picked up, it transforms into a Weak Soul. The soul will no longer appear on the map.
- In Season 5:
- was added. Aimless Soul
- After an update:
- now turn into Aimless SoulsWeak Souls after being picked up. This is most likely to patch a bug where one Citizen can indefinitely drop and pick up an again and again to repeatedly the Aimless SoulMystic Points distinction.
- in the bank (before the update was implemented) can be converted into a Aimless SoulsPowerful Soul using the Workshop, or by going outside, dropping it, then picking it up again.
- In Season 10:
- was removed. Aimless Soul