| ANZAC Badge
|Rummaging through the wastes a dull glint catches your eye. On closer inspection you find it to be an ANZAC Badge. You immediately feel the strength of ten warriors within you. Guard this badge with your life, and the lives of those who have fallen before you. This legendary item must have some kind of effect on the evil horde...
| Guard Weapon (40 attack pts)
The 25th of April apparently marks the anniversary of the first military action involving both Australian and New Zealand troops. So to commemorate those lost in service as well as service people who returned home we'll give you a badge worthy of a real warrior.
- Along with the Easter Egg, these two items have the highest Guard Weapon guard points currently in the game, as well as being a light item, enabling the player to hold more than one ANZAC Badge in the inventory.
- ANZAC is acronym for "Australian and New Zealand Army Corps"
- The ANZAC Badge was added on the 25th of April, officially known as Anzac Day, a day which commemorates all Australian and New Zealander soldiers "who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations" and "the contribution and suffering of all those who have served."
- In Season 7:
- ANZAC Badge is added on the 25th of April
- Initially, the ANZAC Badge was glitched and had no uses.
- Four days later, Motion Twin subtly hinted in an announcement this was a bug.
- Five days later, the ANZAC Badge was updated as a Guard Weapon, with a value of 60 points. This makes the ANZAC Badge functionally identical to the Easter Egg: a light miscellaneous item with the highest guard points.
- In Season 8:
- Watchmen points provided decreased from 60 to 40 in the middle of the season.
- Removed after 1-2 days after decreasing Watchmen points provided.
- In Season 9:
- ANZAC Badge is re-added a few days after the Ultimate Fighting Championship community event starts on 5 Apr 2014, but is removed again on 28 April because it caused unfairness to the competitors of another two servers which don't have the ANZAC Badge (the announcement).